- elitism (identity politics & border policing & hierarchies within communities)
- cliques & exclusivities
- success & personal stories
- the environment (food politics & urban gardening & eco-feminism & women in farming/farm lands)
- accessibility (language & locations (urban vs rural) & academia & pretention & childcare)
- work/ production (economics & capitalism)
- social movements (then vs now – legacy of the 60s)
The editors are seeking artwork as well as articles. I’m writing for it myself- I’ll be interviewing my friend Stina, a women’s/gender studies PhD student and professor, on her research on rural queer land movements and communities.
I definitely encourage you to send in your ideas- their email is firstname.lastname@example.org.